Oxford City Sport in the Community is the charity establishment of Oxford City Football Club.
Oxford City Sport in the Community is striving to be a community sports hub full of connection, engagement and significance for all. Working with our community partners, Ignite Sports UK, we aim to achieve the following objectives:
Premier League Primary Stars
- Provide opportunities to participate in physical activity regardless of background, ability, gender, age or religion.
- Support the upskilling and nurturing of teachers, leaders and coaches in sports delivery.
- Work with local partners to initiate positive social change within the community.
Working alongside the National League Trust and Premier League, Oxford City Sport in the Community are able to offer local primary schools unique opportunities as part of the Premier League Primary Stars programme. By becoming a partner school, your school will be eligible for the following:
- Upskilling and mentoring of staff delivering sport within the school.
- Class education days at Court Place Farm.
- Tournament hosting support, including exclusive access to our 4g facilities.
- First Team Staff and Player Visits (limited availability).
- Interventions focusing on life skill development, English, Maths or PSHE.
This initiative is completely free to all partner schools. For more information e-mail: email@example.com