Newly restructured Oxford City Football Club are looking for additional football coaches for the 2019/2020 season
Oxford City FC is striving to be a destination hub where committed people strive to reach their potential through the strength of the Oxford City FC culture. The club are looking for passionate, proactive voluntary coaches to lead and assist for new teams across the boys, girls’ and disability departments.
What are the teams?
We have exciting opportunities for Head and Assistant Coaches to work with and support the creation of the following teams:
• U7s - Mixed
• U8s - Boys
• U9s – Boys
• U10s – Girls
• Adult Female Disability Team
What are the roles?
Please click here to download the role duties and responsibilities for Head Coach.
Please click here to download the role duties and responsibilities for Assistant Coach.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for enthusiastic coaches who have the skills, qualifications and ability to deliver coaching sessions in accordance with the Club philosophy and values.
• Level 1 Qualification in Football Coaching
• FA Licensed Coach
• In date First Aid Qualification
• Hold Safeguarding Children workshop certificate.
• Have an accepted DBS check.
• Experience working with relevant player group (e.g. disability/boys/girls).
• Proven team working skills.
• Ability to develop high quality, varied and creative coaching sessions.
• Work within club values.
• Live within a 20mile radius of Oxford.
• Level 2 Qualification in Football Coaching
• Working towards FA Youth Award Modules.
• Full and clean driving license.
To apply for a role please e-mail a CV to email@example.com. Make sure the team and role you’re applying for is in the Subject line: For example “U8s – Head Coach Role”.
For any further information about each department please see contacts below:
• Disability Teams: Laura Hextall, Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Women and Girls’ Teams: Ruth Senior, Football and Sports Development Officer: email@example.com
• Boys’ Teams: Ryan Gurton, Football Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications will be the 14th February 2019