Oxford City Football Club are looking to appoint a qualified Physio/Sports Therapist/Rehabilitator to lead treatments for the first team in the National League South division, as the current therapist is moving on in September. This is a paid role and will require the flexibility to work two evenings a week and Saturdays, with the occassional need to work on Bank Holidays subject to fixtures. You may also be required to make your own way to away games, though this is rare. This would ideally suit a new graduate or somebody looking to forge a career in sport.
- Degree in Physiotherapy, Sports Therapy, Sports Rehabilitation or similar
- Hold an FA Diploma in the Treatment and Management or Injuries
- First Aid in Sport Qualification (e.g. IFAS)
Desirable but not essential:
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience of working in sport
- Knowledge of demands of Semi-professional athletes
- Knowledge of the assessment, treatment and management of typical sports injuries
- Good knowledge of rehabilitation
- Good Massage Skills
For more information, please message through our Social Media platforms. If applying, please send a CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated 21:40 - 17 Sep 2017 by Oxford City FC