Oxford City Futsal is one of the premier Futsal clubs in England and is the heart of Futsal in Oxfordshire. The men’s team currently plays at the highest English tier in the FA National Futsal Superleague. Club honours include:
- Midlands League champions 2011\12, 2012\13, and 2013\14.
- National League champions 2016\17.
- FA Cup winners 2016\17.
- U19 national champions 2013\14.
- U18 runners up 2011\12.
- FA U14 national champions 2017/18.
- FA U10 national champions 2013/14.
- Barcelona tournament champions in December 2017 (FS St Cugat)
- Andorra tournament champions in February 2018 (Blaugrana International Cup)
Our Vision is to establish Futsal across the regional sporting landscape, including a player pathway from junior to National level.
Our Mission to achieve our vision comprises the following linked objectives to raise the attractiveness of Futsal, thereby increasing local engagement and club sustainability:
- Create a first team capable of winning the national title (again) by playing high quality, exciting, and entertaining Futsal.
- Build on our track record of producing England Qualified Players with strong technical and tactical qualities, capable of playing international Futsal at the highest level.
- Embed Futsal in football player development for all age groups and for both men and women, by working with regional leagues, professional academies, schools, and colleges.
- Develop the attractiveness of Futsal to spectators and sponsors, drive growth and investment, and provide financial sustainability for the sport, both regionally and nationally.
Our vision and mission support the FA’s Futsal Strategy Fast Forward with Futsal, launched in September 2018.
For more information on our first team and academy please visit the following Oxford City Futsal media sites:
Instagram: Coming soon